Los Angeles, one of the cities of California, is considered one of the most dangerous places for drivers, motorcyclists, bikers, and even pedestrians in the United States of America.
Around 1465 people were severely injured due to traffic accidents in 2021, 30% more than in 2020.
Due to this reason, there are hundreds of automobile accident attorneys in Los Angeles.
What is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
A Personal Injury Lawyer is a lawyer who helps get financial support to the ones physically or mentally injured in an accident due to the negligence or lack of care of another person, company, or entity.
They handle the cases of vehicle accidents, medical negligence, slip and fall cases, wrongful death cases, and workplace accidents.
What does a Personal Injury Lawyer do?
A Personal Injury Attorney helps their client get financial aid from another person, entity, or insurance company.
Their role is to investigate the case and gather the evidence that could help their clients win the case.
They have to negotiate with the insurance companies to get the maximum compensation.
If the insurance companies are unwilling to pay the compensation, the personal injury lawyer can file a complaint against the company.
And if the case goes to trial, a personal injury lawyer will represent the client in court.
How does a Personal Injury Attorney get paid?
A contingency fee is a fee that the lawyer will take from the compensation you’ll receive.
They fix a certain percentage of the compensation they’ll charge as their fee. The personal injury lawyer will not get paid anything if their client does not win the case.
At an hourly rate, they charge their fees according to the hour. It does not depend on the case.
Whether you win or lose the case, they will get paid. A contingency fee is best for those who want to claim compensation.
Best Lawyers in Los Angeles, California
Some of the best law firms in Los Angeles and auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles are mentioned below:
- Law Offices of Haleh Shekarchian- It has been a Personal Injury Firm in Beverly Hills, California, since 1993.
They handle various cases like vehicle accidents, construction accidents, and wrongful death lawsuits. They charge a 33% contingency fee.
- Law Offices of Samer Habbas and Associates, PC- They have been Los Angeles Lawyers since 2006.
They deal in car accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and many more.
They even offer a free consultation with their legal team. They have secured over $200,000,000 as compensation.
- 24/7 Legal- They are a Los Angeles car accident attorney. They work with individuals who are seeking Personal Injury Lawyers.
They handle auto collision and birth injuries.
- Ariel Law Group- This is a Personal Injury Firm in Los Angeles.
They have over 30 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims.
They have staff members who can speak Farsi, Hebrew, Filipino, and Spanish. They are Los Angeles auto accident lawyers.
- Avian and Avazian Attorneys at Law- They are considered one of the best car accident lawyers in Los Angeles.
They deal in vehicle accidents, slip and fall, animal bites, and burns from heat, radioactivity, chemicals, or electricity.
They have over 40 years of experience and have dealt with 10000 cases.
- The Reeves Law Group- This firm specializes in vehicle accidents and catastrophic injury cases.
They have represented their clients in Los Angeles and Southern California for over 35 years.
They have claimed around $250,000,000 as compensation for their clients. They are California car accident lawyers.
- Rose, Klein, and Marias LLP- They have over 80 years of experience dealing with personal injury cases.
They have ten offices throughout Southern California and have recovered more than $5 billion as compensation for their clients.
They work on a contingency fee. They are considered the best car accident lawyer.
- Cohen and Marzban Law Corporation- They are one of the best auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles.
They have over 45 years of experience and have claimed over $2 billion for their clients.
They had also won the prestigious award “The Litigator Award”.
- Gevorkyan Law Firm- They deal in personal injury, premises liability, and wrongful death cases.
- Ivie McNeill Wyatt Purcell and Diggs- They have been Los Angeles lawyers since 1943.
They deal in general negligence, premises and product liability, and medical malpractice cases.
They have staff who are fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
What to see in Personal Injury Attorney?
- Specialized in Particular Type of Case- You should seek a lawyer who is specialized in your claim.
For example, some lawyers are specialized car accident attorneys, and some specialize in workplace accidents.
As you get a personal injury attorney specializing in your claim, your chances of winning the case are high.
- Contingency Fee- Most lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means you have to pay the lawyer only if you win the case.
They charge you a certain percentage of the compensation you’ll receive.
And if you lose the case, you don’t have to pay them.
Try to get that personal injury attorney, which charges a contingency fee, as it increases your chances of getting the compensation.
- Experience- If your case is severe, you should seek an experienced lawyer with a success rate.
As the case is serious, experienced lawyers know what to do as they have already dealt with many issues and could help you win the case. Therefore, always go for the best auto accident attorney.
If you or you’re beloved get physically or psychologically injured in an accident, and the case is serious, it is better to appoint a personal injury attorney.
A personal injury accident attorney knows what to do and will ensure you get what you deserve.
As accidents are rising in Los Angeles, I hope this article helps you find some of the best car accident attorneys in Los Angeles, California.