Having an experienced Tampa divorce attorney on your side protects your rights and helps ensure your divorce is resolved in the most successful, efficient manner possible.
Going through a divorce is never easy. There are often hotly contested issues that must be resolved before a final divorce order can be issued. The outcome can impact your relationships with children, your financial security, and your overall well-being for years to come. To protect your rights and ensure the best possible outcome, it is important to have an experienced Tampa divorce attorney on your side.
Benefits of Having an Experienced Tampa Divorce Attorney on Your Side
Under the Florida Statutes, there are important issues in regards to money, property, and children that must be resolved in any divorce. Disagreements over these issues can drag out your case, costing time and money, while preventing you from moving on and rebuilding your life. It is important to have an experienced Tampa divorce attorney on your side, providing the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need. Among the benefits include:
- Based on a thorough review of your case, provide legal analysis of potential issues that are likely to arise and how they could impact your rights in a settlement;
- Makes sure your divorce petition and other required documents are drafted properly and filed with the court in a timely manner;
- Takes the legal actions needed if your spouse fails to respond or contests your divorce;
- Acts as a strong advocate on side during divorce hearings and represents you before the judge;
- Negotiates on your behalf with your former spouse and their attorney;
- Fights to ensure you get the maximum amount in any divorce-related settlements or orders.
Protecting Your Rights in Tampa Divorce Proceedings
Decisions made in divorce proceedings held through the Hillsborough County Court can impact you for years to come. In addition to helping resolve your case in the most efficient manner possible, saving you time and legal fees, an experienced divorce attorney can help to ensure your rights in the following divorce related matters:
- Marital property division: A divorce attorney can help to identify all assets and ensure you get your fair share of any marital property, including homes, cars, household items, antiques, finds in financial accounts, and retirement benefits.
- Spousal support: You may be entitled to spousal support or alimony if your spouse makes considerably more than you or if you sacrificed your own career or education for the sake of the marriage.
- Child time sharing and support: If you have children, a divorce attorney can guide you in creating a parenting plan that protects you and your child’s best interests while ensuring you get the financial support you need.
Request a Consultation With Our Tampa Divorce Attorney Today
At the Law Offices of Mark G. Rodriguez, P.A., we have provided the trusted guidance and professional representation clients in divorce cases need for more than 30 years. To find out how we can assist you, call or contact our Tampa divorce attorney online and request a consultation today.